Buckle up and get ready for a drive-thru adventure! The Dino Safari is heading to the Suburban Collection Showplace just…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Life can feel like a circus with kids at home all day – here’s to making the most of it.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Play the fish cup game with bath toys
- Make your way through Flaming Hoops
- Make your own face paint
- Guessing game. Simulate your senses, cut arm holes in the top of a box, put items inside and have your child guess what they feel.
- Get crafty and make a Big Top or Circus train
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Read Olivia Saves the Circus
- Learn the tricks and tips of the circus as a family with DIY Circus Lab
- Watch The Greatest Showman or the new live-action Dumbo
- Listen to A Day at the Circus Story and Song on Spotify
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- Corn Dogs
- Funnel cake
- Fresh squeezed lemonade
- Circus Snack Mix – include favorites like popcorn, Goldfish + Animal Crackers
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Fresh Mommy Blog
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..