I love holiday books! Each season I bring out our themed collection to enjoy for a few weeks before putting…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Bring your favorite games to life!
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Pull out the chalk and play Candy Land on the sidewalk
- Play a live-action game of Clue – Mom and Dad set the scene with stuffed animals/toys and let the kids solve the mystery
- Use balls or balloons for a game of Human Hungry Hungry Hippo
- Mom or Dad can nap for a real life version of ‘Don’t Wake Daddy’
- Family game night – find a new favorite board game
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Watch Jumanji – original, remake or both?!
- Read Chess for Children and learn to play
- Play the Settlers of Catan online
- Find out Who Was Milton Bradley?
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- Monopoly’s Boardwalk favorites – Corn Dogs and Soft Pretzels
- Domino Brownies
- Alphabet Graham Crackers for Scrabble
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Wendy Kathleen Photography
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..