Halloween is all about fun AND candy! And what better way to celebrate than to indulge in one (or all)…
Get your cider and donut fix and plan a visit to an orchard or mill this weekend!
- Address: 7897 W 6 Mile Rd, Northville, MI 48168
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday 10am to 8pm; Saturday & Sunday 10am to 10pm
Accepts cash and credit; Drive-thru only!
- Address: 714 Baseline Rd, Northville, MI 48167
- Hours: Daily 10am to 8pm
Franklin Cider Mill – Opens Saturday
Accepts cash and credit
- Address: 7450 Franklin Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Hours: Daily 8am to 6pm
Westview Orchards and Adventure Farm – Opens Saturday
Accepts cash and credit; pre-order curbside delivery available
- Address: 65075 Van Dyke, Washington, MI 48095
- Hours: Daily 10am to 5pm
Find more cider! Here are orchards and mills that are already open.
- Address: 17985 Armada Center Rd, Armada, MI 48005
- Hours: Daily 8am to 8pm
- Address: 5565 Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Hours: Tuesday – Sunday 9am to 6pm
- Address: 61475 Silver Lake Rd, South Lyon, MI 48178
- Hours: Daily 6am to 7pm
- Address: 1990 E Avon Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48307
- Hours: Saturday & Sunday 9am to 7pm; Monday-Friday 8am to 7pm
- Address: 3685 Central St., Dexter, MI 48130
- Hours: Wednesday – Sunday 8am to 5pm
- Address: 5125 N Rochester Rd., Rochester, MI 48306
- Hours: Daily 9am to 6pm
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..