The days may all be a blur, but we can still get excited for the weekend. After a long week at…
The Countdown to Christmas is on the Hallmark Channel and we’re all about cuddling up on the couch after bedtime with hot chocolate and a sappy movie. This year, Adrian Michigan brings the hometown magic to life at Comstock Park with 676 decorated Christmas trees. The city beat Hallmark’s Guinness World Record for the most lit Christmas trees this year – pack up the kids and go check it out for a fun family road trip!
Bundle up and take in the lights along the South Branch River Raisin in Comstock Park (263 W Maumee St, Adrian, MI 49221), the trees will be up through New Year’s.
Where to park: There is surface lot parking throughout downtown Adrian.
Where to eat: Grab a bite to eat in downtown Adrian and check out one of these popular family-friendly restaurants.
- Sauce // 149 N Main St, Adrian, MI 49221
- Locally owned Italian restaurant and a 6 minute walk from the park.
- Hooligan’s Grill // 113 E Maumee St, Adrian, MI 49221
- Family-friendly pub with an all-American menu and a 5 minute walk from the park.
- Copper House Coffee Company // 110 W Maumee St, Adrian, MI 49221
- Warm up with coffee, enjoy a sweet treat and a 4 minute walk from the park.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..