Inspire innovation and engineering skills in your littles and sign them up for fun S.T.E.M. classes both online and in-person…
Michigan Adventure’s amusement park will remain closed for 2020 but you can still have fun in the sun at WildWater Adventure Water Park. Cruise, coast, slide, splash, and swim WildWater has over 15 attractions there’s fun for everyone and here are some highlights:
- Your littles will love Half Pint Paradise, the newest slide attraction and splash pad designed for small children and families.
- Big kids can take the plunge with up to three others on the exhilarating Funnel of Fear, Michigan’s only tornado slide of its size standing over 63 feet in height.
- Brave the waves or get your feet wet on the shoreline of one of our three premier wave pools.
For everyone’s health and wellness, there are special rules in place for Michigan’s Adventure visits. You can review all of the new policies here but we’ve highlighted important measures below:
- All guests must complete a health screening and temperature check prior to entry
- Guests and associates will be required to wear a mask while in the park
- All guests must schedule their visit in advance through our website or mobile app before coming to the park.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..