These are trying times and Troy Gymnastics wants to help. The popular play place just launched a Virtual Learning Support…
Rain, rain go away! We all hope for days outdoors but when Mother Nature doesn’t agree, here are five activities to keep the kids busy.
We’re ready for splash parks and outdoor pools but the rain doesn’t have to ruin your swimming plans. Go to an indoor pool with water slides, splash pads and whirlpools.
- Troy Community Center
- Canton Aquatic Center
- Macomb Township Aquatics Center
- Livonia Recreation Center
- Dearborn Ford Center
- HYPE Athletics Community
- Warren Community Center
Bounce Off The Walls
Go old school and enjoy the arcade for a day.
- Escape (Troy)
- Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum (Farmington Hils)
- Dave & Buster’s (Utica + Livonia)
- Joe Dumars Field House (Detroit + Shelby Township)
- CJ Barrymore Sports and Entertainment (Clinton Township)
Go to an Indoor Playground
Get a coffee or a smoothie and let the kids have fun while you relax and chat with other parents.
- Detroit Kid City (Southfield + Clinton Township)
- Jungle Java (multiple locations)
- Chelsea Treehouse (Chelsea)
- Rochester Play (Rochester)
- Nature’s Playhouse (Ferndale)
- Tiny Town Play Lounge (Livonia)
Visit A Museum
Learn something new and have hands-on fun at a local museum.
- Michigan Science Center
- Cranbrook Institute of Science
- The Henry Ford
- Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
- Outdoor Adventure Center
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..