Put on your pink and head to 12 Oaks Mall to check out the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck and Barbie…
There’s lots to do in Macomb County but here are a few of our favorite activities you should try this summer.
Visit Blake Farms in Armada to pick delicious produce and stock up on sweet treats including cider and donuts!
Make A Splash At The Park
Cool down at a splash pad or relax at the beach.
- Wayne and Joan Webber Splash Park (Chesterfield)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Beach (Harrison Township)
- Walter and Mary Burke Park (New Baltimore)
- Chief Gene Shepherd Splash Pad (Shelby Township)
- Stony Creek Metropark Eastwood Beach (Shelby Township)
- Veteran’s Memorial Park (St. Clair Shores)
Visit The Reptarium
Schedule a private tour or stop by for a weekend visit to see (and touch) lizards, snakes and crocodiles at The Reptarium in Utica.
Take A Train Ride
Head to Joy Park in Clinton Township every Sunday in August for Train Rides with the Michigan Transit Museum. Rides are 35 to 45 minutes long and masks are required.
Head To The Farm
Pack a lunch and head to Wolcott Mill Metropark in Ray. Visit animals at the Farm Center, walk the trail along the North Branch Clinton River and run around the playground.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..