Summer time is the greatest opportunity to pack up a basket and dine al fresco as a family! Make dinner…
Make the most of the cold months and sign your littles up to learn a new winter sport. Whether your littles have dreams of being the next Dylan Larkin or Meryl Davis (did you know they both trained at USA Hockey Arena!?), kids as young as 3 can lace up and hit the ice for a Learn To Skate class. Here are some places to sign up throughout metro Detroit!
- USA Hockey Arena (Plymouth)
- Detroit Skating Club (Bloomfield Hills)
- Arctic Edge (Canton)
- Dearborn Ice Skating Center (Dearborn)
- Adams Butzel’s Jack Adams Memorial Arena (Detroit)
- Farmington Hills Ice Arena (Farmington Hills)
- Suburban Ice (Farmington Hills)
- Garden City Ice Arena (Garden City)
- Eddie Edgar Arena (Livonia)
- Suburban Ice (Macomb)
- Novi Ice Arenas (Novi)
- Onyx Ice (Rochester)
- John Lindell Ice Arena (Royal Oak)
- Southfield Sports Arena (Southfield)
- Kennedy Recreation Center (Trenton)
- Troy Sports Center (Troy)
Looking to skate outside? We’ve been practicing our skills at the new FREE outdoor rink at Greenmead in Livonia. Here’s a list of outdoor ice rinks in metro Detroit.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..