The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check…
The holidays are a great excuse to expand your home library! Here are some Valentine’s Day books the littlest people in your life will LOVE!
- Kisses and Cuddles by Little Bee Books
- Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! (If You Give…) by Laura Numeroff
- One Love by Cedella Marley
- Besos For Baby by Jen Arena
- Llama Llama I Love You by Anna Dewdney
- Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Pete the Cat – Valentine’s Day by James Dean
- Snuggle Puppy by Sandra Boynton
- Valentine’s – Lift-a-Flap by Holly Berry-Byrd
- Peppa’s Valentine’s Day by Courtney Carbone
- I Love You, Snugglesaurus! by Sandra Magsamen
- My Fuzzy Valentine by Naomi Kleinberg
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..