You can do more than admire art at the Detroit Institute of Arts, you can also create it at FREE…
Beat the heat and soak up the final days of summer. Here are our favorite places to get wet and go wild in Metro Detroit.
- Botsford Pool + Clements Circle (Livonia)
- Franklin Athletic Club (Southfield)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Pool (Harrison Township)
- Willow Metropark Pool (New Boston)
- WhoaZone (Holly)
- Jump Island (Brighton Recreation Area, Howell)
- Water Warrior Island (Orion Township)
- Belle Isle State Park (Detroit)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Beach (Harrison Township)
- Sterling State Park (Monroe)
- Thelma Spencer Park (Rochester Hills)
- Dodge #4 State Park (Waterford)
Keep it simple and stop by a splash pad! Here’s a guide to what’s open in Metro Detroit.
Photo credit: Huron-Clinton Metroparks
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..