These are trying times and Troy Gymnastics wants to help. The popular play place just launched a Virtual Learning Support…
There are so many things happening around town in June (check out our full list) – but here are our top 10 picks for what to do with kids this month!
1. Celebrate the last day of school with a sweet treat! Get a giant scoop at Ray’s, ‘nicecream’ at Milkster or get ready for summer vacation with spiked ice cream for you and something kookie for the kids.
2. Littles LOVE Sesame Street and have for 50 years! Celebrate the golden anniversary with Elmo and Friends on their national road trip stop in Detroit on Saturday, June 22.
4. Watch a movie outside! See something you know the kids will love at an outdoor movie screening or check out the new releases at the drive-in.
5. Plan a visit to Blake’s Farm and take a train ride to pick your own berries and veggies for a summer picnic. Then spend some time at the Barnyard Funland!
7. Put on some maize and blue and check out the Ann Arbor Summer Festival. The free 3-week arts festival is located on the University of Michigan campus and offers family fun for everyone.
8. Head to Howell on June 28th for the launch of Balloonfest. There will be hot air balloons in the sky and family fun on the ground.
9. Pack up the picnic blanket, put on an sweater and find the fireworks.
10. Dive into summer at Jump Island at Bishop Lake in Brighton and enter to win a pair of 45-minute passes!
GIVEAWAY: Enter to win two 45 minute passes to Jump Island, jumpers must wear a life jacket and be at least 48″ tall.
We want to hear from you! What are you looking forward to doing with your family in June? Email your top picks to email@example.com
Photos credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..