The Ford House is one our favorite places to visit, especially in the fall! Explore the grounds any day of…
There are so many things happening around town in July (check out our event calendar) – here are our top picks for what to do with kids this month!
Make the most of the month and soak up the sun at a splash pad, waterpark or beach!
Attention Motor City, here are the car events happening this month.
- Hot Wheels Legend Tour @ Wal-Mart, Dearborn – Saturday, July 9th
- Founder’s Festival @ Heritage Park, Farmignton Hills – Friday, July 15th
- Big Dig of Michigan @ Howell – Saturday, July 16th
Find a Festival or Fair, Blake Farms and others are hosting Lavender Markets too!
- Uncle Sam Jam @ Mt. Clemens: July 7th – 10th
- Oakland County Fair: July 8th – 17th
- Detroit Kite Festival: Sunday, July 10th
- African World Festival: July 15 & 17
- Thunder Over Michigan Air Show: July 16th & 17th
- Concert of Colors: July 18th – 24th
- Arab & Chaldean Festival: July 23rd & 24th
- Fowlerville Family Fair: July 25th – 30th
- Melvindale Street Fair: July 27th & 28th
- Sterlingfest: July 28th – 30th
- Chelsea Sounds & Sights Summer Festival: July 29th & 30th
The Water Circus is coming to town! Get tickets to see Cirque Italia’s show in Dearborn.
Grand Opening Alerts! Sloan Museum in Flint debuts it’s BRAND NEW museum this month and there’s a NEW Urban Air in Livonia.
Sign up for a (sub)urban Family Campout Event and connect with nature in unexpected places.
It’s summer reading season and the Detroit Riverfront Conservancy hosts FREE Reading and Rhythm story times at Gabriel Richard Park every Thursday and Friday.
Plan a family field trip – and picnic at The Ford Houses’ annual Lake St. Clair Science Fair.
If you’re looking for a day trip or overnight stay, here are fun, easy, kid-friendly Michigan destinations.
Join us for the LittleGuide Detroit Stroller Roll at Hines Drive in Westland on July 16th from 9am to 11am!
Photo credit: Red Oaks Waterpark
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..