The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check…
Reel in the fun this summer and teach the kids how to catch fish! The timeless waterfront activity is a perfect family fun. Here are local parks with fishing docks for you to enjoy.
- Blossom Heath (St Clair Shores)
- Lake St. Clair Metropark (Harrison Township)
- Ford Lake (Ypsilanti)
- Belleville Lake (Belleville)
- Newburgh Lake (Livonia)
- Wilcox Lake Recreation Area (Plymouth)
- Stony Creek Metropark (Shelby Township)
- Detroit Riverfront (Detroit)
- Independence Lake Park (Ann Arbor)
- Independence Oaks (Clarkston)
Photo credit: Facebook
ABOUT ASHLEY HUBBARD-PORTER
Ashley Porter is a Chicago native who now calls Birmingham home. Ashley and her husband Mike and son Jake love attending local festivals, exploring Detroit’s diverse food scene, and venturing outside of Metro Detroit to enjoy the natural beauty of Michigan. With a background in Early Childhood Education, Ashley loves connecting with and supporting families in her community, which is why she is so excited to be a part of LittleGuide Detroit.